THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I feel like a princess...

Zach insisted on giving me my present last night...and now I know why!

He gave me this wonderful Victorian-themed basket complete with:
hydrangeas (my favorite!)
a subscription to Bliss Victoria magazine
The Little Princess/Secret Garden double feature
my favorite organic orange peel dark chocolate bar
a white chocolate bar (because they are so hard to find and I LOVE them!)
two picture frames by Liberty of London
a three-pack journal set by Liberty of London
a teapot-shaped teabag/spoon rest
crocheted lace from Zach's familyAND an Anne of Green Gables cookbook en route! (It's been out of print for 10 years, so he had to track one down, and it hasn't come in yet.)

It is PERFECT. :)
Zach always said he wanted to give me flowers, but he didn't want to give them to me when I would suspect them (Valentine's, birthdays, anniversaries) because it's so cliche. As it was for my birthday, I did NOT suspect them...and he really surprised me because it was the day BEFORE my birthday. I love them, and they are so hard to find. Someday I want a house surrounded by hydrangea bushes! :)

He also got me some petit fours from Ed's; they had my initials and little purple flowers on them. (Another reason why he had to give me my gift that night.) Surprisingly, I'm not much of a cake fan, but I do love these dainty treats. (I always wanted to be a Victorian...or an Edwardian.) We stayed up and ate my "birthday cake" while watching The Little Princess.


Thank you for making my birthday so special and so perfect, Zach! You always do a great job with romantic and suitable and surprising gifts. I love them, but most of all I love you!!

0 comments: