THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 14, 2010

"Take me out to the ball game..."

May 13, 2010
Zach and I joined Brian, Whitney, and Nathan for happy hour at Senor Tequila's. I love happy hour! When else can you get huge beers for so little?!

Then we headed to the Travs game, where Jeff joined us.

I hadn't been to the new Dickey-Stephens Park, and I hadn't been to a Travs game since high school. *lol* We ran into several people we knew including Emily Adams, Melinda, and Therese. It was a fun night. (I can't say some of us paid much attention to the game.) :)

I got some yummy cotton candy I polished off in under five minutes easily. Zach and I also shared a corn dog, but the last bite, which was destined for me, fell from the stick. :(

This game went on FOREVER. As you can see, the Travs and the Tulsa Drillers were tied at this point, entering into the 10th inning. It went on for TWO MORE! I really thought it would never end. *lol* We didn't get home until 12:15, and the game started at 7:10. I wanted something to happen to end, but I still wanted the Travs to win:

"Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don't win, it's a shame..."

It was a shame, indeed.

0 comments: