THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's always Friday's with us!


May 12, 2010

Katie Bru and I met at T. G. I. Friday's to catch up over dinner. It was great to see her and be able to talk for more than five minutes at a time. We gossiped and discussed future plans. AND I had an awesome pecan-crusted chicken salad with pecans (DUH!), mandarin oranges, and cranberries.

I could have passed on the chicken, however; it tasted like the breading wasn't done or that the poultry had been frozen after being cooked and then heated. No me gusta.

I love you, Katie Bru! YAY FOR FUTURE LUNCH DATES IN LITTLE ROCK!

[This is us at graduation. I know I just posted this picture, but I wanted a recent one, and I didn't take any last night. She is now Master Bruich! :]

0 comments: