THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mama's Mother's Day Lunch at Mimi's


Today Zach and I met my mama at Mimi's for her belated Mother's Day lunch/my birthday lunch. (She works A LOT.)

I had another great salad; I have really been on a salad kick lately. (healthier food = happier) I had the Balsamic Chicken and Pistachio salad with had baby greens, tomatoes, feta cheese, dried cranberries, fresh strawberries, and the obvious ingredients from the title. It was so yummy, and I'm actually eating the leftovers right now. :)

She had already given me my birthday present at graduation, but we held off on her Mother's Day because we thought we were going to see her sooner than this. :I

She loved her present, but she really loved the card, and I have to say, that I totally understand. It had blue hydrangeas on it (my favorite) and butterflies, and I got so darn excited getting to buy "From the both of us" cards. *lol* Everyone thinks I am really talented in the card sentiment area, but Zach also wrote something really sweet. :)

[I really wanted to get "From your daughter and son-in-law" and "From your son and daughter-in-law" cards, both those were a tad more expensive. :]

We had a great time, even though we were all exhausted, and I actually napped on the way to the restaurant. I was a little grumpikins this morning. (Sorry, Zach.) Thankfully my mood improved as the day went on, and when we got back from Toys 'R Us and Gordmans, we took a nap!

I love you, Mama! You're the best Mama!!


{This is seriously the best photo we got. We are not looking our best, although I like how my mama and I sorta match, and Zach has his patent no-smile smile. :}

0 comments: