THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Exploring a Trig Function

I am a pack rat. I keep EVERYTHING.

I decided that this was not the most practical habit to have, especially as we are moving, so I decided to clean out my binders and binders of notes.

I came across my trigonometry folder from high school and found this.
I do not remember making this--or wearing this.
Yes, we had to wear it.
The assignment was "Exploring a Trig Function," and my "Real World Application" was "Radio Waves." Huh?
I have no idea what any of this means.
It's a bird with worms framing his face. WHAT?!
I think the black outlined wave zigzag in the middle must be the wave.

Does anyone else remember making a badge for trig with Mrs. Young?

This is me in high school with my two best friends Stephanie and Tasha on Twinkie Day during my junior year.

[This got me to thinking about some of the other crazy assignments we had at Bryant, like speaking in plural pronouns when we were studying Ayn Rand or the AP Psych class that had to wear badges with...what was it: Winnie-the-Pooh characters? Or studying Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire" in Ms. Thompson/Mrs. Kriehn's class.]

Oh my.

0 comments: