THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Office

I cleaned out my desk today. :(

I think those phone books are from 2002 and 2003. *lol*

As you can see, I did not have much to do. I had a few personal articles in the drawers (such as my paper coffin filled with salt and pepper packets), some photos and pens and a clock on my desk, and my Anne Frank poster from Dr. Bane.

This is where Slant is created!

I don't know what I'm going to do with the poster. Honestly, it doesn't match our decor, and I don't see myself in an office or cubicle where it would be fitting to hang such a poster. Hmmm...

See all the back issues of Slant on the shelves?

I'm really going to miss working with Dr. Fowler and our office.

Dr. Fowler's Desk

I definitely recommend this assistantship to other entering grad students. It's been my favorite job so far . . . it wasn't difficult or stressful work, often tedious, but tedious in the the enjoyable way (at least, enjoyable for a person with OCD.) I hope and pray something even better is out there for me! Maybe I'll be an editor or a copywriter, a technical writer or a paralegal?

Dr. Fowler always posts the letters and postcards applauding Slant on these corkboards. :)

0 comments: