THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

I love my mama so much! It's really hard to tell you why because I have so many reasons. :) She has taught me so much about living and loving and laughing and letting go, and I don't know what I would do without her. She has the sweetest heart and enjoys the company of everyone. She is a great model of tolerance and sympathy. I couldn't imagine another mama.

In my life, I can also count my Aunt Grace, Grandma Cellars, and Granny Byrd as other great women to whom I can look as models. I cannot forget all of my aunts: Aunt Juanita, Aunt Berta, Aunt Lura, Aunt Lona, Aunt Marshella, Aunt Donna, and Aunt Debbie.

Since I met Zach, I have also been blessed with the presence of his mother Beverly and her mama, his Momo. :)

And I cannot forget my best friend Tasha; it has been a blessing to watch her raise Briley and now Drake. And after watching Stephanie be the best aunt to Dailen, I know she will also be a great mommy someday. I am also thankful for my all of my "other" mothers who have impacted my life over the years: Momma Nay, Aunt Tay, Grandma (Edna), Momma Sue (Susan), Ma-Ma, Mechelle, Ms. Judy, and Ms. Sammi.

Mothers come in all kinds of shapes, sizes, and forms, but their love for their children is always the same. I am so blessed to have such "mothers" in my life!!

[This is my favorite picture of my mama and me!]

0 comments: