THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class..."

I am DONE! And to celebrate, I picked up my cap, gown, and hood. I'm going to be looking pretty snazzy, right?Is this how you wear the blasted hood?! (This a view from the back...)

Also, the hood may look bluish, but it is UCA purple. I'm glad my college/department/whatever-designates-me-as-a-certain-kind-of-master has good colors (purple, gray, and white). *lol*

And what is with those sleeves?! I am certain the sleeves I sewed onto my Lady Guinevere costume were shaped more gracefully. I just don't get them.

I get the hat; I've worn that before. :)
And I like the "Class of 2010" charm on the WHITE tassel. Yep. My gown matches well.

Man, those sleeves irk me. I don't feel very Hogswartsean as I had hoped.

(Just remembered that bangs don't work that well with mortarboard caps. *argh* Thank God for bobby pins and hairspray. :)

This is my "golden ticket," if you will. But I am NOT showing up an hour early. They can forget about it!

0 comments: