THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Beverly Hills, 90210

May 14, 2010 [photo courtesy http://90210locations.info/location/view/48/marianne-moores-house]


Yesterday I caught the pilot of Beverly Hills, 90210 on Soap Net. The real one, not this remade, fakity-fake one, thankyouverymuch.

In second grade, this was my FAVORITE show. (I have a little booklet our class made, "All About Me," where I listed it as 902010. *lol*)

Synopsis: The Walsh Family moves to Beverly Hills, where the twins, Brenda (Shannen Doherty) and Brandon (Jason Priestley), meet new friends during their first week at West Beverly High School; Brandon falls for the most popular girl in the school while Brenda pretends to be a college student to romance a young lawyer.

I actually forgot they were supposed to be twins! HA! This "most popular girl in school" was Marianne Moore...and this is her house. The party looked like a Hollywood premiere, and I can see why this show appealed to this little girl. :) The house can be found at 417 Amapola Ln, Bel Air, CA, according to the website at which I got this picture.

It really made me want to keep watching because I had forgotten each of the characters and what happened to them, but I resisted...for now. :)

0 comments: