THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy 2nd Anniversary Erin & Nick and Kevin & Bree!!

Two years ago I was at UCA, watching my cousin marry her best friend.

Even though it was hot and humid, I would do it all over again and again. :) It really was fun, from all us girls helping Nick plan the proposal at the homecoming game and engagement party to planning the wedding with Erin (including finding this location) to throwing her bachelorette party to reaching the big day.

Happy second anniversary, Erin and Nick! May each year increase in happiness for the both of you. :) I love you!!

It's pretty awesome you guys were high school sweethearts!!

Also, a very happy second anniversary to Kevin and Bree! We forgot to tell you, but there's a card in the mail with your names on it! (Zach was in their wedding on the same day. :)

Here is Kevin and Bree (in red) at our reception last December. They also loved our Lego cake!

Here are some pictures of Erin and I over the years:


Erin is just six months younger than me, and look how much more hair I had!

Gotta love a mullet!

my high school graduation from Bryant

graduation from UCA (I have pictures of both of Erin's graduations, but they're not on my computer.)

Erin's bachelorette party at Michaelangelo's

Emily and Philip's wedding

our reception

0 comments: