THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy 1st Anniversary, Em-Em and Phil-Phil!

Today I had Holly's with Em-Em! (I actually didn't eat that much. :)

It was so great getting to see her before we head out of town. She has had a big year, finishing most of her classes for grad school and gearing up for clinicals, AND she and Phil-Phil bought a house!

With some people, it doesn't seem like a day has gone by, and it's so easy to reconnect with them. :) I only wish we could have chatted even longer! I miss seeing her and Philip every day, along with Erin, Nick, and Rose. :(

Em-Em and Phil-Phil are celebrating their first anniversary this weekend, and so I wanted to post a picture from their wedding. Oh, happy day! Congratulations, Robertson's! I love you!

(Zach didn't get to come to the wedding because he was in China-land. I was a little disappointed because I was so excited to have a date, instead of being "the fifth wheel." *lol* Thankfully Rose and Monica and I went as each other's dates. :)

Here are some pictures from over the years:

Halloween 06: Pregnant Homecoming Queen, Pirate Wench, Pirate & Fairy

Halloween 07: Whore, Phantom of the Opera's Christine, America's Next Top Model & Pirate Wench

celebrating Emily and Erin's November birthdays at the newly-opened Ruby Tuesday

Emily and I on my graduation day 2008

Emily and I on her graduation day 2009

the ladies at Em-Em and Phil-Phil's rehearsal dinner 2009

Omicron sisters on our game night 2010

0 comments: