THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Erin's 23rd Birthday = A Ruby Tuesday

June 1, 2010

[photo courtesy http://www.bestofhotsprings.com/Hot_Springs_AR_Dining/page_1676383.html]

Happy birthday, Erin! We love you!!

How is it already June? And how can I almost be finished with the first installment of my photo journal?! Time sure flies when you're having fun...

We ate here TWICE today. The first time was with Michelle for lunch (chicken tenders and a mojito--sorry if I got tipsy :).

This is Michelle at lunch with us at Ruby Tuesday back in January. I guess it's our place with her. *lol*

Then we had Erin's birthday dinner, and we only found out that morning--AFTER we had scheduled lunch there with Michelle after changing times on her TWICE--that she wanted to eat her birthday dinner there (the BEST salad bar EVER). Michelle, I'm so glad to know you take pictures of your food, too.

We love Ruby Tuesday, so it was fine in our book, but we will definitely take a break before going back!!

[I didn't take any pictures at lunch or dinner because everyone has been feeling kinda poorly lately.]

0 comments: