THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 18, 2010

Getting Dolled Up

June 17, 2010

I had lunch with my Mama at Moe's today (SCORE for a $4 meal for two that included a Joey Jr.!), and she looked so cha-cha in her purple I had to take a picture.
She thought she was overdressed. ;)
Isn't she cute?!
But don't ask me wear she learned to pose like she's at a pageant or on the red carpet. :)

Then I went to get my hair trimmed.

Jennifer at Abella Salon and Boutique did a wonderful job. It didn't hurt that she is my best friend's cousin, and we could just chat away. She is so sweet, has the most adorable kids, and her salon is cute, cute, cute. (Think hanging glass windows between stations and big fancy silver-framed mirrors on black walls.)
I stopped back by to see my mom and visited with her a little longer since I had to hurry to my appointment after lunch. She's taking great care of my peace lily from Daddy's funeral. (Hobie kept trying to eat it, and it didn't get enough light in our old apartment. I waiting to get it back once we have jobs and are settled somewhere again.)

P.S. Zach and I are having a date night tonight! We're going to get snow cones and go on an adventure! I just hope he feels better...

0 comments: