THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A late "Thank You" is still a "Thank You," right, Mrs. Manners?


I can NOT believe it has taken us almost the full six months since our reception to get the rest of our thank-you cards in the mail.
I'm so ashamed.
Mrs. Manners and Emily Post can flog me now. :(

Of course, I was made to understand that you had six months after receiving them to get them out.
(Our ninth month anniversary is Saturday, and it will be six months since our reception on Sunday.)
So we are still within our limit.

The reason why I am ashamed is that I remember making the comment that I did not understand why it would take up to six months to send out thank-you cards...

And I still don't.
It probably took less than 30 minutes to write these last few.

Technically we still aren't finished with thank-you's because, evidently, there is still one more present left to pick up, and we haven't decided what to give our parents to thank them, though we have some great ideas. *tehe*
Fortunately I love cards! :)

0 comments: