THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 16, 2010

Oxford American, not Conway American

This issue has made me so happy! After knocking over my glass of Throwback Pepsi (unfortunate because it's no longer available), breaking one of my beloved sweet tea glasses, and getting soda all over Zach's Lego beach house, I needed it. I love it, but I love food, so it hasn't been difficult to love. : )

Now I really want to make some guacamole (mixed with sour cream--that's the way I like it!) or stuffed bell peppers. Mmm...

And, yes, I placed one of our potholders there, as if it's casually pointing at the magazine. I mean, really, you guys should be reading it.

(And, if I'm not mistaken, thanks to Alan and Judy for those nice red potholders. They keep our hands from getting roasty-toasty!)

0 comments: