THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Freak or Geek?

[http://nerdgirltalking.wordpress.com/2009/09/08/tv-shows-on-dvd/]


Man, why did they cancel this show?!
It's sooo good!

I just love Jason Segel (a.k.a. Nick). I just love the little smirk he makes in the opening credits (which are brilliant). I just love him even though Zach says his face looks like a derriere when he makes that smirk. ; )

The Weir Parents! And Millie?! Just bless their hearts.
And the eternally smiling Cindy, where would Sam be without her?
Where would we be without Neal and Bill's antics?
Or Seth Rogen, appearing every now and then?
And Harris Trinsky? I love the 'stache.
Did ya know Linda Cardellini played Lauren, who almost broke up Corey and Topanga? *gasp*

(I could do without Kim or even Daniel--the whole track 1, 2, 3 thing was *argh*.)
(I loved the Matt Czuchry cameo, however. Geez. He sure looked pale.)

I tend to forget all the characters' names and call them by their real names because, let's face it, this show helped launch a lot of careers.

Where was I in 2000? Why wasn't I watching this?
Probably because NBC just wasn't on in our house back then. :(

I could go on and on. And on.
I'm pretty sure I was a geek. ;)

[I had to post this pic because I couldn't find a pic with everyone in it. So I had to go collage. :]

0 comments: