THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Once Upon A Dream...

April 26, 2010
[photo courtesy http://www.seattlemet.com/blogs/culture-fiend/page/8/]

Zach and I went to see the Moscow Festival Ballet's Sleeping Beauty. It was gorgeous. :)

We got a little lost in Act 2, thinking Princess Aurora had already awakened. *lol* I really liked the wolf. He just tickled me.

I loved the scenery and the costumes! These in this picture are even more elaborate than the ones from last night. It made me wish I had taken dance...and piano...and painting. I really belonged in a finishing school as a little girl?

There were a lot of little girls running around in frothy pastel dresses and tiaras (so sweet)...the little girl in front of us actually paid a great deal of attention and was constantly asking questions. AND people were dressed up as if they were at the Met, and not UCA. That always tickles me. :)

0 comments: