THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mizzouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

April 18, 2010
Welcome to the University of Missouri a.k.a. Mizzou!


The campus is gorgeous. :) But I am pretty sure I would be lost as a goosey there. This picture definitely reminded me of England, which is not a bad thing. (Sorry for the poor picture quality...this was taken through the windshield. *lol*)
The downtown was pretty cool. We dined at The Pasta Factory, which was really yummy and was cozy, and then picked up some customized cookies at another place, Hot Box Cookies. Pretty sweet idea = you pick the dough and mix-in's, and they bake it while you wait. AND they deliver!
Zach felt he did well on his interview. :) Please be praying for him as we wait to hear back from them. I know he would love to get this job! (And I wouldn't mind living and working there either!)

0 comments: