THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

D-DAY!!

That would be [yearbook] Distribution Day. :)


Today, the second publication on which I worked this year [the 2009-2010 Scroll yearbook] was released!

I didn't get to go to the release party because I had a meeting with a professor, but I picked up one after I got off work. Then I had to wait until I had gone grocery shopping and cooked supper to even look at it. *lol*

It was worth the wait. It is astoundingly beautiful and feels like a magazine. I am impressed with how the entire thing turned out, cover to cover. I am also pleased with the two sections of which I was editor, Student Life and People. I wasn't as hands-on with SL--it was mostly turning out ideas--but I organized People on my own, and it was rather difficult with how few people turned out for portraits. But I love it!

[And, yes, I was a good staff member. I am in it! Second person on the first row. :]

Congratulations to Emily Gassman, editor-in-chief, Ms. Polly, and the rest of our staff!!

0 comments: