THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Magical Find

Zach and I awoke to the sound of my French memo board crashing down upon the desk in our kitchen, knocking over all of my cookbooks, which knocked a bowl of candy to the floor. (I have pictured my memo board on here before.) Thankfully none of the dishes drying on the desk were harmed. The 3M hanging strips had separated somehow. : /



This afternoon I finished rereading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I HAD promised that I would start my paper on Shelley after finishing this volume (and a snack), deciding I would finish the series by the end of finals week. Of course, with an ending like that, I had to move on! When I opened Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, I found this. :)

I completely forgot about this picture, although I use my bookmark from this night every time I read HP. It just made me soo happy. . . and WOULD have looked so charming on my memo board.

It WILL look charming on there when we move! (I don't want to risk it falling again and bending my pictures, cards, and recipes this time, so I took everything off for now.)

0 comments: