THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Makeovers

October 22, 2010

Erin won a free Mary Kay makeover from David's Bridal, and she invited me to come along. :)

Erin before: She wore make-up to the makeover.

Erin after: We decided she looked like a Barbie doll. *lol* Now I can see why Josh said he couldn't tell a difference, but you could in person!

I did not take a before picture of myself because I had no makeup on. UGH! This picture shows how I felt: awkward and uncomfortable. My eyes were really natural, but they look too dark. I really liked my lipstick in person, but it looks a little gaudy here. :)

But we could agree with the consultant on how pretty their MK tree was! (She said her husband does the decorations...)

Afterward, we had a late (late) lunch at Carino's, visited my mama (as much as we could on a Friday night), and dropped in at JCP and Gordman's. I scored some free mascara and Juicy Couture fragrance!

We had a lot of fun. I love you, sister!

0 comments: