THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 17, 2010

KC!!! :)

October 14, 2010

I love this place. :)
Fun always ensues in K-City!!

Terry and Adriane were kind enough to let us crash for two nights in their basement a.k.a. the nerd cave. Thank you! I wish we could have spent more time together, but at least we got more than we originally planned. :)

"I wanna move to Kansas City, move to Kansas City, move, pretty baby, where the skies are so bluuue..."
the skyline

Look at those cute houses with character! We hate soulless houses. Thank goodness most of the houses in KC are old. (I took this while waiting for Zach to get out of his interview; you can see the back of Penn Valley's sign in the rear view mirror.)

Union Station


*~*majestic*~*

I was dazzled by the ceiling...

...and Zach loved these windows!

inside Pierpont's, where we had brunch

driving around the city

0 comments: