THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Northwest Arkansas

October 13, 2010

Zach and I headed out of Hot Springs early this morning for Bentonville and the rest of northwest Arkansas. It was a beautiful and scenic drive up. Here is the best shot I got of NWACC as we were heading down the road for some celebratory drinks and dessert at Ruby Tuesday. (Zach thinks his interview went well *prayers going up*) It was a pretty campus, and I was amazed that they have a parking deck--and UCA doesn't. (Now, I know that a UCA parking deck would probably sink into the swamp that is Conway, but you would think the University would maximize the use of their land in other ways since they can't build a parking deck...)

Anyway, our journey has also included a lovely dinner with Zach's Uncle Chuck and a cool--nay, downright cold--autumn night in NWA! I'm going to have to knit me a sweater overnight!

0 comments: