THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lunching Ladies

October 8, 2010

I got to have lunch with this pretty lady! She also recently celebrated her first anniversary with Andrew. :)

We had lunch at Taco Bueno with one of the cutest little boys in the world who got some Silly Putty in his kid's meal. That is a way better toy than some of the ones we got when we were wee things. Oh, the pico was so good!

Afterward, I picked up a Christmas present for Zach from Williams Sonoma. It's not the first present I've bought this year, but it's the first one for him. I think he'll love it...

It was a lovely afternoon. :) I totally should have taken a picture of the frame I gave you, Brandi, a million years ago. I had totally forgotten about the picture, but not the frame!

0 comments: