THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Happy World of Haribo :)

October 2, 2010

When Zach and I went to see The Town on Wednesday, we stopped into Walgreen's for our gummy of choice and found that all Haribo packages were on for 69 cents with an ad coupon. As this one was out of Gold Bears, we got some Happy Colas and were, indeed, happy. :)

On Friday we went to see The Social Network and popped into the Walgreen's down the street from us. This one had EVERYTHING. We also discovered we could get six (SIX!) with our coupon. So we got four Gold Bears and two Happy Colas, giving one to my mama. We also got a $2 off our next purchase. :)

So we decided to go back Saturday and stock up some more. (Hey, we go to the movies quite frequently, and these are the BEST. At least we don't sneak in beer...). We got three Gold Bears, two Happy Colas, and Twin Cherries in a cherry tree. So far we've eaten two bags and are working on a third. :)

I used my coupon, which means we spent a total of $6.97 on 13 packages of Haribo--or .58826 per bag (regularly $1.49). Score. :)

My mathematics may be off. I wasn't an English student for nothing, mind you. :)

0 comments: