THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets


August 4, 2010

I love so much about this movie: the snow falling in the Great Hall at Christmas, little frantic Doby, Hermione turning into a cat, Moaning Myrtle, Filch freaking out about Mrs. Norris, a young Hagrid looking like he should be in The Cure (according to my husband), a nice Percy, the flying car, Ron's broken wand backfiring, Gilderoy Lockhart, Ron's cowardly heart (although I can't blame him for hating spiders), Ginny's squeal upon seeing Harry at the breakfast table. :)

I could go on and on and on...

I do not like the skittering of the spiders over the forest floor. *ick*

I stand by my opinion that it's a book (at least partially) examining race: mudbloods, purebloods, muggles, squibs, half-giants, centaurs, etc.

0 comments: