THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 5, 2010

My mind is a strange place

http://judys424.wordpress.com/2009/11/page/4/
August 2, 2010

Now I know why I kept thinking of The Decemberists while looking through these books: Carson Ellis, who illustrates The Mysterious Benedict Society series, is known for working with them. [I am silly.]

Also, last night Tommy Cash pointed out a Decemberists song ("The Infanta") that played in Mad Men. I remember the Maidenform montage very well because that's what I wear *lol*, but didn't think anything of the song at the time. Usually period pieces are played. Now I hope I don't associate the dysfunction of the 60s with these lovely books...
;)

[I think "The Rake's Song" would have been much more appropriate.]

[Why did I have to get paperbacks? Now I have to wait until the third book comes out in paperback!!]

[My mind is a strange place.]

0 comments: