THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 8, 2010

On Fire

August 8, 2010


I really need to stop burning my hand. : /
At least this time I don't have a thesis to write. *lol*

Luckily I still had prescription burn cream. I think this burn is worse because I thought I was just feeling a lot of heat through the oven mitt and held onto the cookie sheet for a lot longer than when I swiped my hand across the heated skillet last year. You know how it feels when you get burned--you don't notice the degree of it until afterward. Turns out the oven mitt had a hole in it. Zach effectively killed it by ripping it apart and throwing it into the trash.

It was pretty fun watching Zach try to wash my face for me. He only used one hand, and I told him I could have done that myself. ;)

0 comments: