THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

-*An Anniversary*-

November 30, 2010

Today is the first anniversary of when I began my daily photo album on facebook--the album that led me here. I can't believe I am a year and two photo albums later. I'm so glad I have maintained this way of blogging, even if I do sometimes post photos a few days late, because it is such fun to look back and see how you lived over the year.

It is also a challenge to find just one photo to represent an event; I say "event" because sometimes I post more than one photo a day. That's usually because I tend to do more than one thing a day. (Not always. ;) And sometimes I have to post two pictures to show both sides. Then there are other days when I'm not really sure what I'm going to post because I didn't really do anything interesting or I didn't take a photo or I can't find a photo. But I do post something. So I don't think I will have a problem continuing this.

And on to the second...!

0 comments: