THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Quilt Shopping


November 21, 2010
Today Kohl's was having a one-day doorbester sale, so, even though I was feeling like pooh, we headed back into Fayetteville because I have been on the hunt for a quilt for AGES.

They had this one on for 50-60% off, so, after searching through the entire store and my complaining about everyone's lack of red quilts, we snatched one of these up.

We actually got it in the spring green color. However, the more I thought about it, I decided it was too spring for me. (Our decor is more olive and hunter and forest, not spring.) So Zach is exchanging it for the ivory one tomorrow. That way we can have red sheets or chocolate sheets or gold sheets or black sheets or olive/hunter/forest sheets to dress up our bed's ivory quilt and pillow shams.

I did like the blue one, along with every other blue quilt we found. Any other time I would have loved the blue...even six months ago I would have LOVED the blue...but it's not gonna work this time around. Nuh-uh.

0 comments: