THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lights of the Ozarks

November 20, 2010

Last night we attended the lighting of the Fayetteville Town Square for the Christmas season.

One of the Duggar's was emcee or special guest or something. I guess it was Jim Bob because he's the only one we saw...and he wasn't with the rest of his family. Someone later that night mentioned that his daughters recently performed at a music recital, but he wasn't in attendance.

It was pretty funny.
Zach: So, have you seen any of the Duggar's around here yet?
Me: *whispering although I'm pretty sure I'm being overheard* There. is. one. right. behind. you.
*We look at Jim Bob, and he smiles, but I don't know if it's at us, or if he always smiles. The Kool-Aid, ya know.*


Colored lights can look a little busy at times. But I LOVE this tree with the red bells. I took some more pictures of the parade and the lights (see below), but I don't know if it was my camera, the fact that the lights were captured in motion (either they were moving or I was), or a combination of the two, but this was the best shot. I'm glad it turned out, but, Lord, I NEED a new camera sometime soon. :)

I guess the Christmas season has officially begun in NWA? :)


The beginning of what we saw of the parade

Chik-fil-A Christmas Cows

It's all about the Hogs, even at Christmas!

a snowman

wonderful picture of Zach, terrible picture of me: my hair hadn't been washed and was wind-blown, and I have a pixie look here because my hair was pulled in a ponytail. Ick.

Gingerbread House, or, according to my husband, a chicken coop stuffed with small children

I thought this was Snoopy--that's why I took the picture--but it doesn't look it?

Last time I checked, there aren't Hogs in the Baby Jesus story, and they don't work at the North Pole either.



Save a horse, ride a Hog.

0 comments: