THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I just discovered ModCloth!



November 8, 2010
It's Amazon's fault.
I wanted to enter their Wish and Win Sweepstakes, so I just went to one of the sites that already has an Amazon Wish List button. How convenient.

I am in love. With this dress. And many, many, MANY more. Zach even told me I should get my dresses from there. I asked him if he was willing to pay so much...


...still waiting for that answer...


I am still attracted to black dresses first, but I think green is becoming the new black for me. Lately more and more green pieces are finding their way into my wardrobe. This dress, Kennebunkport in Latitude, just screams Ireland to me. And it has a emerald-jade feel. And earthy tones and jewel tones look nice on me. I even know the shoes I would wear with it!

From the listing:
"One day, I will own a yacht. And when that day comes, I will throw a party on the yacht so that I can rub my success in all my friends' faces. And to that party, I will wear this dotingly adorable dress. It will be the greatest party of everyone's lives. T-Pain will make a guest appearance, and we'll dine on a lavishly prepared buffet piled high with lobster rolls (caught fresh that morning, of course) and blueberry pie (homemade, obviously). Under the warm summer sun, we'll drift leisurely along the Maine coastline, and my A-line skirt will dance ever so slightly in the breeze. I love the details of this rich pine cotton frock, which include a full lining, flattering front pleats, a hidden back zipper, folded straps, and a willow waistband to give definition to my midsection. Until my yachting days arrive, however, I'll wear this dress on the rare occasions I make it back home to New England, or more often when I try out new brunch places on the weekends. Paired with woven wedges and a nautical-inspired pendant, I'll have a high fashion style that's inching me closer to the high seas (at least, I like to think so). -Sarah, Fashion Writer"

*swoons*

0 comments: