THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Life Goes On...Thank God for Friends

October 29, 2010

These are our friends, Mister and Missus Billy Bob (or Billy "Rob," as I called him ;) Trashy McTrasherson. They keep things classy.

Thanks for coming to see us and keeping us company. I'm so sorry we were not in costume, but I don't think you guys would have been nearly as hilarious if everyone else had been dressed up.

the body parts fruit salad the McTrasherson's brought

Hobie being held hostage

Zach Galifianakis in The Hangover and a pirate wench


My mama was a SCREAM!

So was Bobby!

Billy Rob likes the demon dog.

Hobie pouts

*~*the loveliest couple in the world*~*


We had lots of yummy food and spiced apple cider!

the fall decorations I rigged up

my sister

Pharr siblings

We also had fun with the Pharr's, my mama, Erin & Josh, Nathan, Kayley & Johnny, and Genis & Hayden.

He was tired, so I was tired with him.


My Mechelle Belle!

Cream Puff!


I wish we could have seen the rest of our friends before we left, but that's why the holidays were created, right?
[See pictures for proof.]

0 comments: