THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Town Hall

December 1, 2010

Wow! I can't believe it's December and that we are moving this weekend! I'm so excited!

Today I had to go to City Hall (see picture) and set up our electricity/water/sewage/recycling. I'm really excited that Bentonville recycles, even if I'm living in the capitol of Walmartland. (Oh, the irony. I wonder if I would be run out of town if the town council read the paper I wrote in comp on the evils of Walmart...) But the little Walton 5 & 10 did look cute on the square. Maybe I will be shopping at Walmart more often...

BUT there was also a cute little Harp's off the square, and it reminded me of a Schnuck's I saw in Chicago, so we shan't count our chickens before they're hatched.

Also...I need to make a red and gold bow for a tree topper like the ones on city hall!

0 comments: