THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 5, 2010

PART 1: The Magical Mystery Interview Tour, OR 7 States in 7 Days

June 24-26, 2010

Thursday we headed to Cabot, Arkansas (our FIRST state), to spend the night with Grandpa and Grandma Jean. We enjoyed playing with Doc:Friday we made it to Fayetteville for the weekend!

We explored the Square, Dickson, and campus a bit before heading to Uncle Chuck and Aunt Jeannie's in Springdale. Zach took me to where his former apartments stood. It was a little sad. :(

Here is a picture of the old courthouse on the Square. Very lovely. :)

This is where we spent our weekend:

Saturday afternoon Uncle Chuck and Alexis took us cruising on the boat on Beaver Lake.

We watched Alexis water ski AND got caught in downpour. (We sought refuge at the marina. *haha*) I love riding in a boat-it's always been my favorite part of fishing-but I still haven't quite developed my sea..er, lake...legs...

Lily was so happy to see us home safe!

Then we went to AQ Chicken House with Uncle Chuck. It was yummy! I love pepper, and this chicken had plenty of it. It had that home-fried taste. I also loved the sweet potato casserole, rolls, and mashed potatoes.

We rubbed his wattles for good luck!

I had quite the surprise en route to AQ. We were driving along, following Chuck, when I just glanced over to the right at a red light. Guess who I saw? The oldest Duggar, Josh, his wife Anna, and their daughter Mackynzie! We were stopped next to their car lot, AmeriCar. I first saw Josh, but my mind did not process who he was until I saw Anna and her long hair. ;)
Zach and I ended the night exploring Dickson Street and campus.


Zach found his name on the Senior Walk!! (He makes such silly faces...)

We went to Hog Haus, a micro-brewery, where he had a blueberry wheat beer and I had a Ruby Red, which is an Irish-style ale. :)

0 comments: