THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm a sexy knitter for reals, y'all!

September 2, 2010

Looky here! I finally finished my first scarf! :)

It's not perfect, but I didn't expect it to be. I'm still learning the art of gauging. I think it will be a long time before I knit something big (i.e. over 2 x 2 inches) with chunky, fuzzy yarn. (That stuff is a pain in the behind, especially when you drop a stitch.) This afternoon I had finished knitting all of my squares and had bound the end when I realized my last five squares were done wrong!
(That's what happens when you knit in the dark while watching Harry Potter. I need magic knitting needles. ;)

So I detached the five bad squares and redid them.
Hobie now has his own scarf. *tehe*

My funky color-block skinny scarf will look really pretty with my teal dress that I always wear in the fall. I got it at Target. (I love Target. *gush*)
I need to mend the hole in the seam, however...

0 comments: