THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Byrds of a feather flock together

September 11, 2010

The annual Powell Family reunion took place at Woolly "Holler" State Park with family, food, and festivity. Here, when the McGinty side of the family play together, is the most entertaining part of the show...other than the interesting stories we tell of each other!

We were moving last year and missed the reunion. :(

I love my mama!!


Lake Bennett was really low...

...and snakey!!

Zach finally got to meet my sister Linda Diane!



Seal Ice...Ice Seal

Everyone is always sneaking off... *lol*

Nick-Nick stole my camera.


We had so much trouble getting a "girl cousins" picture!


girl cousins and their mamas

Aunt Lura and I looked angelic.

sisters-in-law

Lord knows what Uncle Ronnie was saying...

...because Aunt Lura was having such hard time keeping a straight face!



0 comments: