THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Charmed Knits charm knitting me :)

September 8, 2010

Guess who is totally knitting a Gryffindor scarf for the Deathly Hallows opening? :)

Yesterday Zach and I popped into the library, where I drooled over cookbooks and knitting manuals. I found this awesome one right as I was about to walk away--Charmed Knits: Projects for Fans of Harry Potter. (Cue swooning.)

I can also make matching house socks, sweaters, beanies, berets, mittens...but let's not get carried away.

Some of the other projects I really liked include The Weasley Sweater, Errol, Wand Cozies (WHAT?!), Tea Cozy Crown, Common Room Cap (for liberating your favorite house-efl), and Ron's Animal Crackers Hat (*haha*).

If only I had magic knitting needles...

0 comments: